Southern California Specialists in Water Removal & Drying Methods
Preventing Water Damage in Your Home or Office
Southern California Water Damage specialists are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to assist in any water removal emergency. All our staff are highly trained, and we have the specialized equipment to dry, disinfect, and deodorize any area affected by natural disasters caused by flooding or storms. We can also repair damage from broken pipes, sewer backups, water heater leaks, fires, or appliance malfunctions.
Urgent: Remove Water Fast
Regardless of what caused water damage to your property, we highly recommend that you act as quickly as possible in seeking water removal assistance. The longer an area is allowed to remain wet, the more time moisture has to seep into floors, walls, and valuable possessions. If left alone for too long, it can ruin items completely.
Call our Southern California water damage restoration team to inspect and assess the water damage in order to ascertain how best to correct the issue. We can even provide content removal services, which will assist in moving your furniture and other items out of harm’s way and will limit any further water damage to them.
Our company has the experience, training, and equipment to efficiently and quickly remove water. Water damage can often involve weakened structures, infectious bacteria, and even electrical dangers. It is always advised to only trust this type of job to our water damage restoration experts in order to limit risk and liability. Never take chances by trying to deal with the issue alone.
Water Removal & Drying Equipment
We have a large variety of tools at our disposal to assist any type of water damage situation, no matter the size or severity. Our tools include:
- Desiccants – allow us to dry your property effectively and efficiently.
- Specialized drying equipment – can be utilized for hardwood flooring, drywall, ceilings, and/or subfloors.
- Dehumidifiers – remove moisture from the interior air and assist with the drying process.
- Moisture detectors – reveal exactly where excess water may be gathering both under floors and/or behind walls.
- Specialist pumps – drain large amounts of water quickly.
- High-powered fans – speed up the drying process.
- Sanitizing tools – reduce and even eliminate odors and contaminants.
Our company will work in with any insurance carrier to provide accurate documentation and claims forms.
Contact the water damage restoration experts in Southern California today at 888-446-7146.