Southern California Water Damage Restoration
No one is exempt from the possibility of suffering sudden floods, sewer leaks, or even water leaks around their home or office. Living in a building where water is an essential commodity will always present the possibility that damage may occur at one time or another. What is important to remember is that any water damage needs immediate attention, and it’s vital to call a professional water damage cleaning company who has the experience and equipment to solve the issue.
Our very own Southern California water damage cleaning service has an experienced and specialized team available on a 24/7 basis to assist with emergencies. Our professionalism, together with extremely quick response times, can literally save your property.
We will arrive on the scene in the shortest time possible after receiving you call to perform a thorough assessment and give you a true and honest estimate.
We are capable of carrying out any and all of the following to minimize the damage and commence restoration of your property:
- Thorough water extraction and removal
- Full water damage recuperation
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Emergency debris removal and disposal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors, and walls
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning as required
- Carpets, furniture, and walls restored
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- Sanitize against any mold and bacteria
- Mildew treatment
Why Choose Our Water Damage Experts?
We employ the very best water damage restoration team in the industry. Our team has the know-how to save your precious property and belongings from costly water damage. Our high-tech equipment, advanced techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment ensure that all surfaces are cleaned and dried effectively. This includes walls, floors, carpets, and furnishings.
We understand the urgency of acting quickly in order to prevent mold and mildew growth. We will promptly arrive at your property with all the necessary equipment to restore your property back to its former glory.
Some cases of water damage will accumulate slowly over time and go undetected. This can be caused by a slow leak in the plumbing system or a roof leak that runs down the inside of a wall. Our specialists can detect this problem, assess it, and restore your home back to pre-loss condition.
Water Damage Dos and Don’ts
- Remove as much water as you possibly can by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe down all furniture and other affected furnishings.
- Remove wet area rugs and other floor coverings out of the affected area.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enable them to dry.
- Remove all photos, paintings, and other art pieces to a safe and dry location.
- Lift all draperies off the carpet and loop them through a coat hanger. Place the hanger on the curtain rod.
- Elevate wet furniture with small blocks of wood or place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet furniture cushions and place in a clean, dry area.
- Remove all wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Furs and leather goods should be dried at room temperature.
- Remove all damp books and spread them out in a safe area to dry.
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist in the drying process.
- Never enter any room where there is standing water while the electricity is still on.
- Never use an ordinary household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Never use any electrical appliance whilst standing on wet carpet or wet flooring.
- Never lift tacked down carpet. This should be left to a professional because if done incorrectly, it can promote shrinkage.
- As water damage can promote bacteria growth very quickly, do not hesitate to call in a professional water damage company.
Contact the Southern California water damage experts for all your property restoration requirements at 888-446-7146.