Southern California Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile flooring is a huge investment and can be an attractive addition to your home or office. Tiles always look their best when clean and sparkling. Our professional cleaners are experienced and trained to keep your tile and grout looking like brand new.
Ceramic Tile Cleaning
Our ceramic tile cleaning processes include:
- Removing loose dirt using our latest vacuuming techniques
- Utilizing the best pH-neutral cleansing materials specially formulated for ceramic tile and grout
- Rinsing surfaces repeatedly to ensure that no cleaning residue remains
Regardless of whether your tiles are on the floor, wall, or countertop, Southern California Carpet Cleaning Professionals can make them look like new and last longer. It only takes our expertise and the proper cleaning procedures, care, and maintenance. We can even educate you on how to maintain your tiles between cleanings to ensure your tiles always look their best.
There is always a specific process that should be followed, regardless of whether you are cleaning the grout yourself or hiring a professional company such as ours. These steps are crucial to the durability and overall look of grout:
- Prior to grout cleaning, wipe away all excess water buildup with paper towels or a white towel. If grout is crumbling, consider replacing it.
- During cleaning, ensure you wear rubber or latex gloves and safety goggles. Open all windows to avoid exposure to any chemical fumes that may go along with cleaning solutions that contain bleach.
- Spray on a commercial grout cleaner or a heavy-duty all-purpose cleaning solution with bleach.
- Wait for several minutes.
- Scrub grout with a stiff brush or a grout brush, then rinse thoroughly.
- Eradicate mold, mildew, or tough stains with a bleach-containing cleanser. (You can also make your own cleanser by using 1/4 cup (2 fluid ounces/60 ml) of chlorine bleach and 1 quart (32 fluid ounces/1 ml) of warm water. WARNING: Never mix bleach with an ammonia-based product such as glass cleaner!)
- Let the disinfectant sit for at least 10 minutes to ensure all mold and mildew is eradicated.
- Scrub the grout again with a stiff brush or a grout brush.
- Rinse, then dry with a white cloth towel or paper towels.
Your grout should now be sparkling clean. To keep it this way, apply one to three coats of commercial grout sealer with a small brush. Reapply grout sealer annually.
Routine cleaning with bleach-based products will keep mold and mildew at bay. Ensure you always seal the grout after cleaning.
Contact your Southern California tile and grout cleaning experts at 888-446-7146.